September 21, 2014

A Bit of Shopping

I have to admit, I am a little bit addicted to shopping at TJMaxx. It has an adventurous feel to it. You never know what treasures you can find each time you go. Sometimes I emerge with empty hands, sometimes I find too much and blow my budget. I can spend several hours going through one ingredient list after another (since it is a deciding factor for me when I purchase a skincare product). My limit is 20-25 products at one go (it is hard to process more information than that on one trip). Also, products are 30 to 50 % of original price, so I can afford to try out more products. Unfortunately there is a downside: there are a lot of discontinued products, which you cannot repurchase if you happen to like them. I may review one of these products in the future. So here is my recent catch...

Left To Right: Juice Organics Pomwash cleanser and Pompeptide moisturiser, Sonoma Naturals Chia Oil, Skincare Cosmetics Retinol Anti-Wrinkle facial serum, Elizabeth Arden 2 in 1 cleanser, Hydra-Splash toner, Perpetual Moisture 24 lotion, Alpha Hydroxy Anti-Wrinkle 10% Glycolic treatment

Left To Right: MEDYSKIN Natural Argan oil, 7 Day Facelift retinol serum, Vitamin C anti-aging serum, Line Eraser eye serum

 

List of Products:

  • Juice Organics Pomwash facial cleanser (6.99$ / 150ml)
  • Juice Organics Pompeptide facial moisturiser (5.99$ / 60ml)
  • Sonoma Naturals Chia Oil anti-oxidant facial treatment serum (9.99$ / 30ml)
  • Skincare Cosmetics Retinol Anti-Wrinkle facial serum (12.99$ / 30ml)
  • Elizabeth Arden 2 in 1 cleanser all skin types (7.99$ / 150ml)
  • Elizabeth Arden Hydra-Splash alcohol-free toner normal/dry skin (7.99$ / 200ml)
  • Elizabeth Arden Perpetual Moisture 24 lotion (14.99$ / 50ml)
  • Alpha Hydroxy Anti-Wrinkle 10% Glycolic treatment oil free (6.99$ / 50ml)
  • MEDYSKIN Natural Argan argan oil (7.99$ / 30ml)
  • MEDYSKIN 7 Day Facelift retinol serum (7.99$ / 30ml)
  • MEDYSKIN Vitamin C anti-aging serum (7.99$ / 30ml)
  • MEDYSKIN Line Eraser eye serum (7.99$ / 30ml)

P.S.: After coming home and closely examining products, I realized that I overlooked very irritating coriander essential oil in MEDYSKIN argan oil blend. So that product I am not recommending putting on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment